10 healthy foods
Give your diet a healthy boost with these 10 health foods.
1. Lemons are vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhance your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow to your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it paves way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy.
2. Sweet potatoes pack a powerful nutritional punch. They have got over 400% of your daily needs for vitamin A in one medium spud, as well as loads of fiber and potassium. They have got more grams of natural sugars than regular potato but more overall nutrients with fewer calories.
3. Beans as part of a heart healthy diet and lifestyle may help improve your blood cholesterol, a leading cause of heart disease. Adding beans to your diet may help keep you feeling full longer.
4. Oats are loaded in dietary fiber (containing more than any other grain) and have a range of healthy cholesterol-lowering properties.oats include: reducing the risk of coronary artery disease, lowering levels of cholesterol, and reducing one's risk of colorectal cancer.
5. Milk and dairy products are providers of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are all essential for healthy bone growth and development.
6. Cocoa one of the nature’s many miracle is in fact the great super-food that many people seek. Cocoa makes other so called super-fruits pale in comparison.
7. Guyabano fruit is high in carbohydrates, particularly fructose. The fruit also contains significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B1, and vitamin B2.
8. Red wine have more heart-healthy benefits than do other types of alcohol,
Wine can improve cardiovascular health, may prevent cancer.
9. Berries can help your body fight oxidative stress caused by free radicals that can lead to illness.
10. Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium and potassium.
bitLanders is a new kind of social, start and claim your rewards!
- +1.000.000 bitMiles! (~$1)